1.07.2009

Lost

emo status : ****/***** (4/5 stars)

reason: lost 2 jobs which cost 2k plus in 3 days...

I'm not good with figures but this time I can type them out @.@
Even say them out in a very fluent way, ish!!!!!!!!!

*Still depress over my lost*

If you wonder why am I taking this so seriously since all these jobs are not permanent, well its because I can foresee I'm gonna keep losing jobs for the next 4 months.

This semester's class schedule is GOOD enough to freeze my financial status, duh~
With an additional of 2 unskippable-Winnee-classes I now announce that I'll be damn broke for the rest of the semester :(

Bet this agent which use to provide good pay jobs might as well blacklisted my name after I've rejected her jobs for so many times, bye bye money...

Keep praying keep praying Cheryl~ *reminding self*

p/s: They said problem which can be settled by money is not a problem, but what if money itself is already a huge issue?

2 comments:

  1. lolz.

    Cheryl dont felt so distress. Everything comes a sacrifice. Look into your priorities and identify what can or cannot be sacrificed.

    Will be praying for you yea ? Do Less Shoppin and u wont be broke...

    ReplyDelete