1.15.2009

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss..

As nasty as it sounds, I tend to ignore people's sms or email or msn watever when I don't feel like answering them. Or, if you look it in another way round, it could be me not wanting to upset them cause I probably couldn't give them the answer they wanted, duh..

Some of the braver ones will come to me and start lecturing 101 reasons of why I should not behave like this. Yea I understood, this is irresponsible.. hurting.. unfriendly.. n basically all bad behaviors which you can mention, the list goes on.

Besides, these brave ones also told me how shitty it feels to be ignored @.@ So, being a normal human being I felt sorry for them, but feeling sorry for them doesn't mean I change 360 degrees and start being friendly and lovely and reply all messages. After all, it would be very san fu if I need to attend to everyone. In other words, I don't SOCIALIZE with just anyone.

For those who feel offended, forgive me for being honest. I'm not that kind of girl who can put on a fake smile and socialize with everyone. It's way too tiring to please everybody. Call me anti-social or introvert, doesn't matter. Bet I'm born like this -.-'''

*anti-social + evasive + ambivalent + more negative traits = potential serial killer*

WTH...The more I look into Forensic Psychology the more potential serial killer traits I found in myself. Thank God I'm not a male otherwise the probability of me turning into serial killer is even higher, amen.

Ok back to the main point. This is a confession to those whom I've treated badly or cooly *according to them*. This is just... just me. Do not cross over my border line & expect less from me then maybe our friendship will last :) Sigh, how come I sound like a weirdo? This is not how I wanted to express originally. Blame my limited english alright.

In case you wonder whether you are in this category which I'm confessing to, well, I've no problem with all of my girlfriends. So girls, not you k. Now the only option left is the guys *unless you're les or gay, do let me know if you want to*, if I'm still replying any messages of yours consistently for weeks and months and years it's not you :)

Conclusion? I didn't hate or refuse to be friends with anyone, it's just my nature to keep a distance from people whom I claimed as normal friends.

Btw, as I'm typing this entry I'm also finishing a tin of almond creep my mom bought for CNY. Worst of all... this is the 3rd tin I'm going to finish @.@ My study table is just right beside the kitchen, so near to all temptations of CNY tidbits how to control? In fact, my mom has stopped buying CNY cookies because she can foresee I'm gonna finish all of them in no time, such smart mom.

I hope she will remember to restock more cookies & snacks otherwise friends who come visiting during CNY can probably drink plain water only, lol. And I promise... I will not open any other tid bits after this tin *continue munching almond creep*

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl - The Munchkin Serial Killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard: potential only, for the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worry be happy^^
    i'll alway beside u
    listen to u whenever u wan to talk k?
    sayang har^^ muackz ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer Maybe Potential.. But Munchin CONFIRMED.. Didnt knew you love to munch.

    ReplyDelete