3.29.2009

Delicious~


If you had read Sharon Bee's blog, I suggest you to skip mine *vise versa* because 70% of the content is likely to be the same, lol. Yeap, we celebrated Amy's belated birthday this afternoon at Delicious.

I wouldn't crap much tonight, let the photos do the saying :)
*am actually typing fast so that I can hit the bed asap, tomorrow 8am class @.@*





My fav photo of the day :)










Outfit of the day:
grey cardigan: Seed
white tank top: P.A
high-waist skirt: Bangkok
gold necklace: Bangkok

I think you noticed something right... I've gained weight *A LOT* T_T
I'm all prepared to lose weight, after tomorrow's Tenji Buffet, hohoz...
*Bell, I don't care bout your warning already cause I bet you wouldn't sampai hati to really cut your hair :P*

Till then, good night peeps~

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry...gain also not obvious! still pass! Lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think there are 70% differences le..
    Photos are not the same except food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice outfit indeed.

    went delicious, and goin tenji

    but i still dont get my cuppacake session.
    sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVo: perhaps I keep the excessive fats well enough to play tricks with your eyes? lol..

    kh_0101: yeap cuz i grabbed food photos from Bee.

    Leonard: was in the plan :(

    ReplyDelete