3.09.2009

Polaroid~


I use to love Poladroid and even owned one during high school. But its films are too expensive to afford for a teenager like me back then. So I stopped using it after a while.

Guess my Poladroid is collecting dust somewhere around the corner of the house *guity aww..*

Now, Polaroid effect photos aren't expensive to produce anymore :) Thanks to http://poladroid.net/



Where I am most of the time. Where all the assignments were produced.



Can you imagine how lifeless I've been recently? With Books, Blacksugar *lappie*, organizer, assignments...

I'm stuck in this little compound everyday. Typing & reading *and ranting, haha*




Fortunately, I still have this to keep the brain working :)


I miss you girls lots. Miss our outtings & eating sessions.

Soree Bee, it's been ages but I still have not collected things you brought for me from Bangkok. Perhaps this week yea?



Soree Bell, for not being by your side when you need me, for not being able to spend quality time with you when you were down.

But one thing for sure, I'm always listening though I didn't reply. I'm always here for you to rely on.



老兄, how's things going on over UK? This was both of us during 2007. Time flies isn't it? Im looking forward to a better us in 2010 :)



How can I not miss these food-stuffing sessions?


And vacations~ These were the good old days.


Aww... my cutie pies~


Those blissful days...things will never be the same again.

3 comments:

  1. U are so pretty Cheryl.

    I wont get bored just by staring at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) nice pix ya
    i saw the poladroid.net thingy in photo mag
    kinda forget wat was it after goin home
    thx ya

    god bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. 十面埋伏 & 落花流水 ^u^
    Seems like u r so stress bout ur assignments. Just left ur assignments aside n go for fun a day, u will be energized and able to produce assignments v better quality.
    Sunshine used to comes after darkness, no worry..

    ReplyDelete