3.27.2009

Sharks & waves attack are almost over..



Was raining cats & dogs after class this afternoon. Total disaster for us who parked far far away from lecture hall.


All wet. yeap. ALL. Even got umbrella also useless cause the wind was blowing strong. Thus, instead of dropping the raindrops came from side @.@

*still, thank you Brandon for the unbrella, you've finally done something good, haha... kidding*



My mood was very good *despite being wet & all that* because we got to eat Ikea meatballs with potato gravy + Daim cake.

Yumm... I'm starting to miss the potato gravy again T_T



Siew Yean:" Must eat accordingly, first maincourse *meatballs* then dessert *Daim cake*."

Cheryl:" I dont care, attack dessert first!"



Benny:" Cheers~"
Purposely do cheers to avoid the camera, clever-nya...

My afternoon was well spent :)

On a sidenote, I've finally fulfilled church's building pledge, yay~~~ x100
Though the bank account is left with little but deep inside I'm elated :)

Another sidenote, I'm on shopping ban till my Jakarta & Bandung trip is being confirmed *finger crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment