4.21.2009

Happie Bday to me!



On the 20th of April, I turned 22 :)
Nope, none of my features were changed to resemble Angelababy's but nevertheless I'm still doing good.

Got strawberry cheesecake ice-cream
*aduh please ignore my arm I need to start exercising*

Got hazelnut cake



Got 2 themes of cuppacakes :)
Thank you~


A precious gift my buddies sneaked into my room.
Thank you!!!!

XXXXX


A surprise dinner at Fullhouse the next day~


Dining with Hello Kitty, the camera pouch




I guess by now people already know what is Fullhouse all about so I'm not going to introduce this restaurant in detail.


Checking on the classmate's serial killer "assignment", hohoz



The bed where everyone loves to take photos at @.@


Food & beverage were of average standard.
I was busy talking forgot to take photos of the food pula~


OMG! Potato eating potatoes!
You're not suppose to eat your own species la heloo...


I'd like to thank each & eveyone who served as the "victim" in this serial killer "assignment". In no particular order: AiLi, Mike Wan, Jeffrey, Ivy, Kevin, Mandy, Yin, Rebecca, Ann, Mei Sim,Siew Yean, Li Ling,Brandon & Benny.

Your marks will be posted up on e-learning.
Do check it in your dreams people XD
*insider joke*

Thanks for the cute pressies :)
and your attendance & planning & effort :)
*Benny who ask you to hide behind!*
*Ann & Siew Yean are missing :(*


p/s: this is the post with the most "thank you" & it took me 3 hours to complete it *plus all the chats & Internet browsing,heh*.

5 comments:

  1. a lot of cakes wooo...happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bdaaaaaaay Cheryl! missed this year's but hope i can celebrate with ya next year oh! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again Princess :)

    ReplyDelete