7.03.2009

Of pictures..

What happens when you over-use your brain?
I don't know bout you, but I'll feel hungry.

And so, when I was hungrily studying Ethics last night, Ar Liang *my cell member* sent me these:


If I didn't required for the food guess I couldn't recognize what are these, hahaha.

Still, better than nothing. Thank you, all cell members who showed concern when I'm battling with sharks and waves :)


Ah... one more. When I got so bored with Ethic's revision/procrastinating/about to open Facebook, I received this 5 years old drawing from Sharon Kong. haha. Don't believe me okay, I mean... the 5 years old part.


Was very surprised to receive this from her but nevertheless, it made my day :)
Needless to say, I continued with Ethic's revision *sambil on Facebook, haha*

Countdowns:
  • 10 hours to Ethics paper
  • 5 days to Exceptional Children paper
  • 10 days to Thesis 1 presentation
  • 1 month to Thesis 1 report submission

p/s: 我想抚平你的伤口

1 comment: