8.13.2009

Compensation for my sick week..

Melacca satay celup :)

Waroeng Penyet which sells Indonesian food. Not as good as the real Indon food but still up to standard.

1 good news though, their chili sauce is very very spicy~

Dessert at snowflakes @ 雪花楼 opposite Asia cafe.
After reading Careen's blog I threatened someone to bring me there, haha~

er... red bean something something...

mine mine mine~ snowflakes' best seller!
grass jelly+grass jelly ice+taro balls+creamer
super nice~ I'm thinking of the taro balls everyday ever since :(

Am going to snowflakes again tomorrow, ngek ngek..

p/s: 但愿我能送您世上所有的幸福

2 comments:

  1. Hey. the Satay Celup is sooo cute.. Got Smiley summore. Haha

    and Snowflake is great. I love it..

    Next, we shud go for cuppacake d. *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. U good lor..eat eat eat also won't get fat one. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete