8.05.2009

Mr doc is happie


Was sick for 4 days before I went to the doctor. Tahan until I could not tahan anymore only ask help from doctor, my usual sick-routine, hah. But this time I gave up earlier cause thesis report needs to be submitted this coming friday, need a conscious mind to work with.

Still, Mr doctor was very happie to see me. I bet he's happie to see all his patient, we're like money to him~ It's the season of sickness now, nobody will be happier than the doctors, lol...

XXXXX

Cabbage-doll alike Audrey :)
How not to spoil her?

She loves to mess up her hair...

Make pathetic face so that we'll feed her food...

Grab something & put it close to her ears as if its a hp...

Do priceless piggy face to entertain us :)

XXXXX

Sometimes it's sad to say that photos which were unitentionally taken are nicer, huhuz..



I know... this is so random~

XXXXX

Am feeling a bit....
down...
the feelings of black & white...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dont Be Down...
    But then when you're sick everything tends to be black and White.

    I was sick too..Fever, Cough, Flu..
    Btw, i can tell tht Lil Audrey is in good hands now.

    ReplyDelete