11.23.2009

Bye bye thesis 2 ~


With this, my tsunami has come to an end, yay~~
*clap hands*
*do starfish on bed*


For those of you who use to follow my blog, remember I said that my thesis 1 report contained not only paper & ink but also tears & blood & sleep debt? Well, this *thesis 2* is way beyond. It not only contains tears & blood & sleep debt, but also my flesh & DNA, haha.

Okie enough crap. I'm just too excited *kick journals & books aside*
Let's see what's left for this final semester.

Final countdown:
  • IO presentation: 7 days
  • Thesis defense: 9 days
  • IO documentary: 10 days
  • Final examination: 2 weeks time
Okie, I realized I shouldn't be too relax *collect back my books*, there're still so many things to be done :(

Anyway let me let loose tonight, just tonight, weeee~

This is my breakfast + lunch + dinner for today.
Kind of used to one meal per day after EMERGE.

*jump*
*laugh*
*scream*


I'm gonna play donut donut in Facebook now because Mei Sim has stolen my highest score, have to chase back, muahahhaha.

Till then, good night peeps :)
*on Facebook*

2 comments: