5.10.2010

The life of never-ending job hunts continues...


Found this in Star while I was scanning for potential positions.
GHOSTS WANTED, hahaha~

Maybe I should give it a try,
they need zombie also maaa :P

*****

I know the mom really had a Happie Mama day this year :)

We had snowflake after meal @ Pavillion.
As usual, the best seller. This time with additional ocha balls..

I don't really fancy the ocha balls, they tasted a little weird @.@

*****


Finally saw Audrey last weekend,
brought her along on Mama day.

This baby girl has got very unique attitude,
姨姨misses you again :(

*****

Recent buys:
Flora prints, pearls, pastel colors, strips

3 comments:

  1. Babe, it could be just me, but u keep getting prettier and prettier. and u'll be a pretty ghost too..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ EVo

    haha..thanks for your compliment.But ghost should be scary, like this I think they'd probably not consider hiring me d *throw newspaper away* :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u can consider to cabut 2-3 gigi, and 1 eyeball, then im sure u qualify..

    ReplyDelete