6.08.2010

Asia Conference 2010


Looks like I can never be an efficient blogger :)

I went to Singapore for 6 days last week to attend Asia Conference held by CHC Singapore. 

Wasn't a leisure trip, 800 of us were placed in different hostel. The probabilities of us getting either a nearer  or more comfy hostel were purely based on luck. Or perhaps how often we pray. Nah, just kidding~

I'd rate 6/10 for my hostel (Aces Lodges), thank God it was a lot better than the boyfriend's hostel *haha*, but still.. I'm too OCD about the toilets. Moreover, I couldn't slept well for most of the nights. Imagine sleeping with thin mattress and blankets which couldn't even cover your toes :'( 

Almost 0 photo was captured during the conference, cause I was on duty as an usher in most of the services. Until the finale service ended, I was so K.O-ed that I couldn't even talk. Physically exhausted but deep inside, my capacity has increased!

This was the one and only photo I managed to capture in Asia Conference, Hall 8.

People mountain people sea. 
To look for friends or members we normally have to text / call.

 
In all 5 days we had conference from morning till night, with breaks in between of course. Therefore, 7-11 located beside my hostel was the only store which I spent most of my time & money on.

Addicted with their instant pasta, I had it for 2 nights in a row~! Rest of my room mates got influenced, and together gether we sapu-ed all the instant pasta until there wasn't one single box left in that 7-11 :P

 During one the the breaks, we managed to try MOS burger. 
*scrapped off MOS from my to-do-list after that, mission completed :P*




Awesome beef terriyaki rice burger~
Sadly it was too tiny, only "qualify" for teatime.

Frozen strawberries which I was itching to try for the longest time!!!

Stuffed with vanilla ice cream and sealed with sugar icing.
Not bad, but I still prefer pocky~

Pocky pocky pocky from Singapore~
Can't get enough of them...

Dove chocolate which hasn't been made available in Malaysia yet,
If my backpack isn't that stuffed I'd buy more.

Lesson learnt :
Next time I'm gonna bring a luggage
Next time I'm gonna bring a water-proof toiletry bag
Next time I'm gonna bring my own blanket :'(

3 comments:

  1. leave some pocky for me........................
    rocky pocky pun boleh laaaaaa
    T_______T

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bee-choco: hehehe, I finished d~ the ham & cheese pretz tasted exactly like real ham & cheese, amazing!! I'm gonna restock more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. then u help me to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lalala
    or else, tag me along~~
    haha

    ReplyDelete