1.08.2011

Long lost treasures


While i was doing spring cleaning just now... yes, on a Saturday morning. Not because I have had enough sleep, but after doing all the laundry I suddenly have the urge to clean my room, especially all its cupboards & wardrobe.

Okay where was I? ah.. while i was doing speing cleaning, i found my long lost treasures:


See these shiny "bejeweled" hair clip bows? They were like my Iphone or maybe LX5 back in the 1990s where I was still a child. By saying this,  i feel so old mature already. haha.

They were so precious for a small girl like me, that i kept them in a hidden place in my room. Until spring cleaning was done, everything being opened & raided, I finally found them again. I'm surprised that they look just as new as how I remembered them to be.

The funny thing is, I tried to recall where these little things are few months ago. Did i gave them to someone? Did i threw them away when i was in my teenage? Or did I kept them somewhere in my room that I have yet to discover?

Now I know the answer :)

So start raiding/ spring clean your room. Who knows you might find something. CNY is coming real soon anyway you don't want your mom to scream:" CLEAN YOUR SMELLY ROOM RIGHT NOW" at the very last minuet right?

I'm glad I did~

p/s: I know I should be writing about Christmas, new year eve, or at least some new year resolutions. But that will be another long post I suppose. Maybe tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment