4.18.2011

Test test Brunch


Many of you are not aware that I'm having a week's break right now. I'd consider this as a hard-earned holiday, when I resume back to work, my assignments &  responsibilities in the company will be doubled or tripled. That will be next Monday's Monday blue.

Not having to worry about the alarm clock & cooking breakfast. I never knew these 2 simple things would be such a bliss until working life started.  

So this morning, I dig out the mom's old oven that has been abandoned for like... 10 years, and tested it by doing a simple breakfast.


Good news: the oven is still working very well.
Bad news: well, a few. Firstly, I forgot to time myself, resulting in these blackened bread corners & overcooked egg. Secondly, my bread frame failed. So there you see, egg spilted over the baking sheet :(

 

On a more positive side, the overcooked egg has a crunchy texture and the herbs made my brunch tasted awesome~

I need more practice :P

No comments:

Post a Comment