12.31.2008

2008: wrap up

My 2008 started in a horrible way, proceeded with endless busy days but ended happily :)
Let's do a remarkable summary of 2008:

Beginning of the year, I was still under darkest period in life.
Which explain why my long hair was chopped off without valid reasons :(
Watched a great concert of 星光一班,
*right before a coursework was due*
absolutely awesome~

Received the most yummy cuppacakes in my entire life.
*thank you*

Got my new black sugar!!!
Life was getting better & better back then.

Worked for 8TV during semester break~
Great exposure...

Involved in Emerge 08's beauty pagaent after that,
a stepping stone for me in all area of life.
*wink*


Sent away 老兄& Ling Chih to UK around September,
with a heavy heart~
Did human service together with the coursemates,
and then realized how lucky was I to be born in a normal family.
Battled with assignment after assignment,
finals after mid terms.
Days couldn't be worser than that...
Was given the opportunity to be part
of H-factor during November.
*Hannah Tan's event*
My happiest moment *grin*
I actually blush everytime she gets close to me~

A pleasant way to end 2008 + our year 2
with Ipoh trip & PD trip.
Weren't any luxurious trips,
but the companion was what I treasure.
Aww.... this one this one...
Amy's December marriage :)
你的幸福气息也感染了我。
OMG I just realized the total cost of these 3 Christmas gifts
is more than enough to fly me over to Bangkok + Bali...
Huhuz... it's ok I still feel extremely blessed~
Last but not least,
would like to wish everyone a very blessed 2009.
May laughter be with you all the time :)
*laugh like how I did above after finished reading k*
*evil grin*

2 comments:

  1. u blushed everytime hannah gets close to u wtf?
    hmm..lesbian?

    Yatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. JenKin Yat: I blush everytime I'm close to Hannah doesnt mean I'm a lesbian. It's just pure admiration.

    ReplyDelete