1.02.2009

Hello 2009

I use to hate shopping/ going out during public holidays & weekends,
what more bout counting down with the crowds @.@
*yaya, I'm an introvert, lalala~*


So 2009's countdown was spent in Sierramas *a friend's house*
having BBQ & steamboat.

Exactly a relaxed & slow-paced countdown I favour.
Plus, we didn't missed out any beautiful fire crackers, hohoz.
Entertainment after dinner :

Ar Nerd playing piano,
not weird enough right?

What bout this?
Ar Nerd II using guitar as Cello

And this!!!!
Ar Nerd III with his so-called-violin, haha..





We love Jermenn's nerdy spec :)

*super random but I'm happie~*

1 comment:

  1. Now.. That's what I call Geek 2.0 !

    Happy new Year Cheryl !
    Uve been amazing to me last year..

    Let's start this game all over this year.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete