12.25.2008

hohohoz~ *Santa's infamous intro*


Christmas production was over~
Praise God everything ran smoothly though there was minor mistakes :)
Thanks to pastor Kevin, Esther & all the cast I've a memorable Christmas Eve + Christmas.

But I guess I was too exhausted after so many days of long night drives that I've to slap *as in slap really hardly* myself on the face to keep me from falling asleep while driving home after the last service this afternoon.

This part was hard I tell you, how possibly can one restrain herself from falling asleep? No matter how hard I tried my eyelids still slipped down. From outside the car probably looked like it was driven by a drunkass, lol.

Anyhow I'm still safely home.

First thing I did the moment I stepped into the house was to remove whatever on my face and then doooooooomm~ hit the bed~

Ever since Christmas production's practise started I've been feeding myself with fast food every night cause there's no other options when you're having your dinner at 11/12pm, no wonder gain weight la, sigh...

Never mind, diet after Christmas...opps! Christmas is already over.
Ok I'll follow the diet plan starting from 2009 *just to comfort self,eheh*.
p/s: I'm in love with Edward Cullen *twilight*~

No comments:

Post a Comment