1.23.2009

Happie Friday~


When I was feeling sick this morning the mama suprised me with this in the fridge:

Cuppacakes :)

Yumm~
A cuppacake a day keeps gloomy mood away~

Lunch at sushi Zanmai cause there're 3 ulcers in my mouth *super ouch* therefore have to eat less heaty food. *nah,just an excuse to splurge on food.. heh, but the ulcer part is for real @.@*

Btw, the chicken katsu infront of me actually belongs to Bell, hehe...

Their soft shell crab roll is definitely a MUST TRY! Even got ulcer also cannot resist.
Typical camwhorer :)

Oh ya, I spotted 2 super leng zai when we were walking around, ngek ngek. Having no time to lose I urged Bell to help me take photos with them so that I can look at them day and night and then hopefully born a son as handsome as them *reinforcement theory*, hohoz...

Eh why are you laughing at me, its the same theory like why your mom placed pretty babies photos all over the place when she was going through pregnancy.

What?! Your mom did not do so? Well... at least my mom did, lol. But I guess the result is not very significant la, sigh~


Aww......I want them both~

Cheryl is a happie girl today. She finally watched Ip Man :)

p/s: I first chilled the cheesecake mentioned in my previous blog in the freezer and then shifted it to the lower compartment. Not only the cheesecake tastes smoother, even the oreo crumbs turned finer just like secret recipe's, yay~

6 comments:

  1. Lol..wei ur in a hurry to get babies ah..haha..

    I think for u,ur mum put cute pics or not also no difference la. coz still cute hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVo: just couldnt resist such cute babies OMG especially ang moh babies, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohno.. I haven't watched IpMan yet! :'(
    Not happy yet! ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cheryl..
    U shud married an ANG MOH den.. i can imagine both yr babies is gonna be really beautiful

    btw.. I didnt knw u havent watched Ip Man..
    I just watched it for the third time nw.. Crazy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gladys: faster go watch~ It's a very meaning movie :)

    Leonard: yaya wait till i can find an ang moh bf first la den i'll borrow sperm from him, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, u borrow his sperm then u pay back together with interest in baby form? -_-'

    ReplyDelete