1.31.2009

右手边-光良 *read then you'll know why*

While my mind was doing research for ERB my hands unconsciously opened blogs i use to visit. Therefore I always say: woman can multitask very well, lol. This isn't any random topic ok, there's link. Because I was multitasking I found myself being tagged by Mandy.

And so, I immediatly do this tag now for I DO NOT want to face those ERB infos anymore. At least not for now.

The Rules:
a. put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.b. for each question, press the next button to get your answer.c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.d. put any comments in brackets after the song name.e. put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
伤追人-古巨基
(of course not ok, I don't want to be chased by hurts)

2. How would you describe yourself?
伯乐-林宥嘉
(the right person I'd like to be)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
安静-周杰伦
(I'd prefer a guy to be quiet when he is suppose to)

4. How do you feel today?
Pink- so what
(lol... I got a brand new attitude and I'm gonna wear it tonight)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
带我走-杨丞淋
(i'm waiting for the right person to safe me out of this place?)

6. What is your motto?
一个人白头-伍家辉
(nono.. I don't wanna age alone @.@)

7. What do your friends think of you?
A night to remember- High School Musical
(er... I'll leave this for them to comment, heh)

8. What do you think of your parents?
最熟悉的陌生人-Elva
(quite true up to some aspect)

9. What do you think about very often?
捞月亮的人-杨千华
(so mm la gang 1... no comment)

10. What is 2+2?
一个人-JolinTsai
(2+2= one person? Hmm....no idea how)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Only Human- K
(yea, she's only a human, but a special human to me)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
虽然我原意-伍家辉
(omg, why so 准?!)

13. What is your life?
Belief- S.H.E
(I believe in myself.. lol.. sounds weird)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
夜夜夜夜-FishLeong
(huh?! no link langsung)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
为你而活-神目与瞳
(hahaha... can I live for both of us instead @.@)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
夜盲症-Tanya Cai
(not this song. No emo songs during my wedding thank you~)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
离歌-信乐团
(lol...acceptable but don't play too loud, I wish to rest in peace)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
有过去的女人-杨千华
(people who has rich life experiences are worthy to be interested in )

19. What is your biggest fear?
我会好好的-王心凌
(I'm afraid to say this again in the next relationship)

20. What is your biggest secret?
我决定-Fish Leong
(I've decided plans for my future)

21. What do you think of your friends?
爱不够-林峰
(opposite, they love enough, haha)

22. What will you post this as?
右手边-光良
(is this a must @.@)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
稻香-周杰伦
(hahahahhahahahhahaa....)

To end this post I tag everyone who reads this, yes it's you la, faster do your tag :)

3 comments:

  1. Heyyy...i did this before cheryl!in my old blog..it's here . :)

    Eh..but some questions different wor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love your tag. Especially the last question's answer. Whahahaa.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVo: mayb they modified a bit? lol.. anyway I had fun doin this tag.

    Gladys: hehe, u'r tagged as well~

    ReplyDelete