2.15.2009

Appetizer --> main dishes --> DESSERT!

It's been a hectic week for me, but this is only the appetizer. Next week onwards they will deliver more main dishes on my table, even much more after next week. By then I'll be stuffed with so much that I'm not able to function well again.

When can these main dishes be finished? I want my dessert *holiday*!

Gosh, is this why I'm feeling down? Hmm... more like I'm having mood disorder since yesterday. No idea whether its caused by V-day or Uni stuffs or both. Perhaps its just the female hormones la, afterall they are the ones who control our (woman's) mood swing right. *die die also wanna attribute the cause to other factor*

Having said that, I was very tempted to put the V-day blame on someone, but then who am I to do so @.@... I'd rather start packing and tip-toe away without anyone knowing it. Soree, call me a coward I'm too afraid to break this air-thin peace we are having right now. Bye bye~

Sigh... thinking bout PSY 311 with all alien language makes me feel even more emo. I'll try to be think positively alright. Now baru appetizer impossible they will give me my dessert so fast. No point ranting or demanding for it. Anyway, this post is created for me to rant rant rant & rant only, haha. Thanks for your time :)

Enough said, I'm gonna continue my battle with alien language.

p/s: Still, I wish all of you had a Happie V-day yesterday

4 comments:

  1. Hey After MidTerms

    I'll bring u for some good dessert yea ?

    Let's make it happen this time..
    and den we can chat bout..*ahem*...
    Hang in there ryl.. just one week and we'll be free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no happy on 'V' day?
    take care ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm ... take care and don't fall sick again ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoLx..Enjoy, u good la, getting ur Desserts soon. Me Stressed la..gotta prepare for May MBA intake- -'

    ReplyDelete