2.19.2009

Beware of stress peak level!


Had lunch with the classmates at Mcdonald's after class. A set of medium doublecheese burger goes for only RM 6.25 *including tax*. Time limit: 12-3pm.

Guess most of the people already know bout this eh? *laugh*

Too much workload too little time, eventhough the brain is extremely fatigue I still have difficulty falling asleep. I'm constantly worrying about work not being finished on time its not funny anymore :(
  • 3 sets of major assignments: countdown 10 days *not kecil miao assignment ok*
  • PSY 308 mid term: countdown 7 days
  • Meeting with the supervisor: countdown 3 days
  • PSY 304 assesment: countdown 3 days
  • PSY 307 mid term: coundtdown 2 days
  • PSY 206 mid term: countdown 24 hours

And the best thing is..... they OVERLAP with each other.

Let's wish I'll be diagnosed with DID *Dissociative Identity Disorder* so that there'll be multiple personalites helping me get things done, even better without me knowing it. So when I wake up, tadah~~~~ All assignments done, mid term also over already. Double Yay!!!!

Don't stare at my blog like that, will you? It's just a wish, and wish never come true what @.@

Issshhhhh.... I'm very the stress.....

2 comments:

  1. life is simple, take it easy.
    believe that u can, u will really can !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo.. crazy..

    kesian.. sometimes Stress untill
    cant even differentiate between lunch n Dinner... *inside joke* haha

    ReplyDelete