2.27.2009

很想饮泪偏偏今晚尚有工作


Last night I told the mama Mcdonald is having breakfast & lunch promotion *hint hint*, but she didn't bother me much. Probably too gan jiong watching Astro on demand.

To my surprise, when I woke up this morning this was on the breakfast table:


Wohoo~ Big breakfast I'm so glad to see you *happie*!
I think by now you know I can be bribed with good food, hohoz.



In case you thought I've dissaperead cause you couldn't find me in Uni, that's not true. Maybe you just couldn't recognize the "leh feh"/nerdy me, lol.

This is how I use to look in Uni. Someone you wouldn't notice :)

Don't laugh *if you are*. What do you expect someone who rushes assignments day & night & sleeps not more than 3 hours per day to dress? Eyes also cannot open already~



Got a good parking around Uni this afternoon :)
And I thought to myself: yay~Today is my lucky day~

But this thought lasted no more than 30 minutes @.@
After 2 meetings with the group members I was bombared with lots of problems. Nearly got heart attack thanks to PSY 311...

Lalalalala~ What can I do to fix all these problems? Bribe John the tutor?


p/s: 要是让我知道刚才是哪个王8蛋欺负豆腐,我就帮他拆骨!

5 comments:

  1. lolz... I like your Leh Feh look though.

    I really do like it..

    Bribe John ? waste time waste money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard: got money also dono can bribe him o not, lol..

    kh_0101: dono who... placed a thick wood on its front glass

    ReplyDelete