2.25.2009

Of stress


This is the........

63756374917365456248027 time
EBSCO failed me :(
*pull hair*

I die die also must finish Forensic's
movie assignment tonight...

Despite being like this:
@.@


People have been calling my name wrongly and I'm very much annoyed bout it.

The mama said this name was given to me cause it's beautiful, or maybe it sounds beautiful. I do understand her intension, who doen't want their kids to grow up into good looking people right?

But she forgot to choose an easier reading name, lol. Eh just kidding la. *next time I'll just name my daughter Beautiful :) *

A: Hello is this Che..che..cherry?
Cheryl: Cheryl.
A: Oh, yaya.. Cheryl *followed my pronunciation*
Cheryl: *annoyed for the 485673592747 time*

p/s: "share-real", that's what I taught my Korean friend.



老豆,

连环杀手Mr. Brooks
都比你要有人性。

你挥霍了我的崇拜。



Alright, this post seems very random but what to do.. I'm totally out of mind now. Blame the sleep debt~

p/s: All the best for tomorrow's Forensic paper, rest well peeps!


4 comments:

  1. chinese的话是‘谢丽尔’咯。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest well cheryl, sweet dreams, good luck for ur paper 2mr, tell us how it went okaaay =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kh 0101, it's much more nicer than ‘谢丽尔’...
    it's 雪柔~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeayea...雪柔 sounds more like cheryl!!
    so change ur chinese name la!!
    李雪柔...haha!!sorry lee's papa n mama...
    jz kacau only =b

    ReplyDelete