2.02.2009

still under CNY mood

When people was munching CNY cookies I was sick instead, now people tired/ bored of CNY cookies already it's my turn to sapu them, weighting scale has been kept safely in the store room :) Out of sight out of mind *cause I assume I'll lose weight when sharks & waves attack WTH*.

Babies have been very precious in my family since the family's baby boom is happening quite slow. No idea why is it so slow but I'll try to make some contributions in years to come, haha..

Let me show you the family's reccent productions:

Firstly it was Dominic
*aww.. super leng zai I want one*

Then.. Sin Yee the Shanghai princess

And now the latest production:
Audrey Liu :)

Hou leng lui a~


Current obsession.
They burnt a hole in my pocket but the outcome sure worth it.

I noticed huge difference on my skin when I did put on effort to take care as compared to I just merely wash it with soap *yea horrible I know*, no more lazy-ing from now on.


After some searching I've finally found Daiso in the Curve *just right beside Nichii*, yay~~~

For those who doesn't know what Daiso is, it's basically a Japanese livingware supplier. You can find all sort of useful & handy stuffs here. Better still, everything is selling at the flat rate of RM5!

Didn't bought much, just something I've been looking for. I wish they'll sell food though, japanese food, lol...

On the way home...
Hundreds of kites...
Will we fly one someday?

8 comments:

  1. Hola.. Poor thing, fallen sick during CNY.
    I believe ure all well now.
    I'm feeling abit under the weather this couple of days ..*laugh*

    anyway, not bad ahh..your family production all got nice eyes wan.. Anyway, Let's go fly kite someday... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get a kite if you really plan to fly a kite one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao, sky full with kites.. so beautiful.
    happy CNY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. d sky with kites is so beautiful. ^u^
    happy CNY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dominic so leng zai..ABC...i like...hehe
    BTW,happy Chinese New year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Metropolitan park? Along Selayang n Batucaves?
    I used to fly kite there^^, but now the kite lies on top my cupboard with dust with stories..lol.

    ReplyDelete