2.11.2009

Stress

Part of a conversation with the thesis supervisor:

Mr F : So, next meeting comfirm to be on monday 12.30pm?
Cheryl: Yes I'm fine with that.
Mr F : Well, during the next meeting I'd like you to tell me why you wanna do this topic. And I want it to be from your heart *projected his professional look*
Cheryl: *tried her best to keep her WTF face*
Mr F : If you fail to convince me then I'll have to place you under other supervisor.
Cheryl: *screamed: CHANGE ME CHANGE ME LA~ in her heart*
Mr F : Oh, please prepare me your action plan as well as the duration you need for all your materials.
Cheryl: Okay.
Mr F : Btw, did you attended any of my classes before?
Chery: Yes, I took PSY210 last sem *prayed hard he wouldn't recognize her*
Mr F : *evil laugh* what did you got for that subject?
Cheryl: Errr... a B, sir.
Mr F : *nodded head, seemed to be quite satisfied with the answer*

p/s: Cheryl probably had WTF written all over her face the moment she stepped out of Mr F's office.

Only 1 word to describe
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Astro on demand first, bye bye~

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyyy Cheryl!long time no see ady!don't stress don't stress. Take deep breath and it'll b a piece of cake for u...jia you ya! u owe me a dinner date since u couldn't make it for yeesang that day..keh keh keh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.
    So typical of Mr F.

    So cheryl, prepare for next week ya. ? *smile*

    U'll do fine !

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVo:after my mid term yea :)

    Leonard: yeap all da best for mid terms~

    ReplyDelete