3.07.2009

Abnormal Psy. Abnormal Hour.

Time check: 4.09 a.m.
I'm starting on 206 Abnormal Psy group assignment :)

Nope, I'm not staying up late but waking up early to get things done. Was having headache severely at 12a.m I couldn't even write a single line for definition. The Brain just refused to function.

So I thought: why not sleep now and then wake up at 4 a.m to continue?
Having no time to lose, the brain off machine itself. fingers set for alarm. and head hit straight on living room's pillow. bang. ZzzzZzzzzzzzZZzzZzzzzzzz~

Actually I did not expect myself to really wake up @.@ when I'm too tired I'll tend to off the alarm *unconsciously* and back to sleep. So in a way I was just trying to make myself feel better earlier on. heh. by saying I should " wake up at 4 a.m to continue."

Suprisingly, I've no problem waking up this time.
With mind uber fresh and alert, definitely better than few hours before this :)
Should start having assignment routines like this for the sake of my health & also horrible dark circles *sigh*

But but... living room's sofa is not as comfy as my own bed :(
And and... I'm hungry now *Mcdonalds' anyone?*

Enough said, back to work~

p/s: my blog has became like a real diary now, wordy and boring~ lol.. Sorry to strain your eyes :)

1 comment:

  1. Real diary is good, expressing your real emotion and feeling but add some Photo will be even better. gambateh on ur assignment lo.. cheer up ^v^

    ReplyDelete