3.02.2009

Beware, waves attack !!!


Overslept this morning and was late for my 8am class @.@

Been doing 4 assignments at the same time, which explains why the brain is all messed up even when I'm sleeping.

I keep dreaming bout assignment assignment & assignment only, this is horrible my gosh!!!!! Sleep also thinking about them T_T

I guess this was the reason why I didn't heard the alarm rang *comforting self*



Nevertheless, today is another lucky day for me :)

The only bad thing is that... I have not enough coins to pay for the entire day's ticket. Only the first 2 hours were paid and I dare to leave my tofu like that until 5pm.

Sometimes I do salute myself cause I've no idea what am I thinking -.-'''



Not suprisingly, DBKL awarded me this for my bravery wtf.

After 2 years of hide and seek with the DBKL *around Uni* this is my first summon :)
It shall be my "protection" from now on, hahah...
*we use to place expired summons on our cars after DBKL came*



My supper/ dessert for the day~
Thanks mama :)

Btw, I've something to share, hohoz.

After an hour of discussion at McD:
Janice: eh Boon Woei, your bulu kaki made me very geli lah~
Boon Woei: *stunned innocent face*

And the rest of us laughed till cannot stop...
OMG... why are my members so cute, lol~~~

2 comments:

  1. your members are just like you.
    Ure cute too my dear. *smile*

    Btw, u got a summon Good for You.
    I got many of em ! I literally pay the salary of DBKL Fellas. haahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. DBKL summons o?? never pay be4 although have plenty of them..^u^

    ReplyDelete