3.19.2009

Bye soon, number 21st


You know how people start counting their ages each year as their birthdays pass/ going to pass? I'm sadly one of them now, sigh. Welcome to the club Cheryl T_T

In about a month time my 21st year of life will be expired, there comes 22nd, sigh. Though sometime I will jokingly remind my friends about present *in a way I'm now reminding you bout present again, muahaha* but deep inside I'm not happie with the number: 22.

22 indicates more responsiblities, more achievements, stable relationships, and the list goes on.... Believe it or not, the mama has been urging me not to be so "picky" anymore @.@

Mama, it's better to be safe than sorry. This sounds a bit wrong but you probably get what I mean right? lol.

Looking back at my life, there'r still lots of things which I should have done but the fact is, I've not done any of them yet. Not to say that I'm regret with whatever I've done but definitely, I could have and should have achieve more than what I've today.

In other words, my life has not reached the standard I'm longing for, which explain why I'm afraid of aging :(

Anyhow, let's hope for the best in.....say, months to come.


I miss the 20th Birthday, when everything seemed to be on the right track at that moment...

6 comments:

  1. Chercher, years will pass by faster and faster for some reason, i know that for a fact. so make da best of every sec that comes by =)

    Hope for the best for u too!

    What date's ur bday btw? can tell me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my 22=)
    it's the best year of my life though i didn't have a good birthday~
    I wished i will always be 22...

    Funny, we both talked about birthday today^@^~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... some great reflection over there girl.

    22nd and onwards is gonna be the best years of your life baby girl !

    But anyway, Age is just a mind over matter, if you dont mind it wont matter.

    Big Hugz !

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVo: yes bdays are passing faster and faster, ish. it's 20th of April btw.

    joyjoy: yawor, wat a coincident, haha. I wish to stay 21 as long as possible as well~

    kh_0101: birthday have to treat eat wan a?

    Leonard: thanks Leo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, ur birthday is in a mth time right? :/

    If am not mistaken, I remembered you telling me that your birthday is on 20th April :/

    ReplyDelete