4.11.2009

Eye infection



Look!!!!!! I found an alien eye inside my wardrobe!!
Nah.. just kidding. It's my bare eye. An infected left eye. I swear it looks red-er than this picture but dono why my camera failed to capture its redness *ishh...throw Olympus away*

This infection has no prior warning, no itchiness no pain or whatsoever. I only realized it when I looked into the mirror before class yesterday.


So I thought:" Aiyer, nothing wan la, small matter don't need to see doctor. Wash my contact lens properly can already." I pulled off my lenses once I reached home and dare not wear them since then.

To my horror, when I woke up this morning the redness still remained. What to do, have to see doctor this time @.@

The doctor which I consulted was very cool, as in attitude ok. He said:

  • no contact lenses until infection is fully recovered
  • throw away your lenses for this month, the casing and also your lens solution

No negotiation at all you know T_T

The most tragic part was, I didn't make it to church's Easter production because of this stupid infection *grumpy face*

That's it, I'm a fulltime 'sai ngan mui' *spec girl* under medication from now on till..... I have no idea till when T_T God bless me~

Oh btw, please do not ask me out at the moment cause I've very low self esteem when I'm wearing glasses, lol... what more will it be when I'm wearing glasses fulltime. FULLTIME!!!

p/s: all the best for final, course mates :)

4 comments:

  1. its look same with or without a glasses on ur face..still beautiful..
    take good care of ur eyes ya.. ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...poor baby.

    Take care yea.. Use eye drop or sumthing.

    Your eyes are too beautiful deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kh_0101: lol... there's difference but normal ppl wouldn't be able to notice

    Leonard: poor baby ?! I'm on medication so its better now. the only thg is... very mafan hav to drop antibacteria drops every 4 hr.

    endless-scroll: Kev u mmg know how to "gik" me..nvm, wit this u owe me another yum cha session :p

    ReplyDelete