4.09.2009

Angelababy

*photo credits to http://angelababy.xanga.com/*

The more I look at her, the more I feel the urge to do plastic surgery @.@

How can we both live on the same planet earth but differ so much in appearance? *cause I assume alien from other planets look the same, if only they exist la* Why o why :(

Okay, I've one birthday wish now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I WANNA HAVE JUST HALF OF HER FEATURES, yea just half is good enough, lol.

Huhuz.. this is what you get when final is just few days away.
enough.crap.back.to.the.books.and.slides.

On a side note, Jakarta & Bandung trip is confirmed, yahoo!!!

p/s: since some friends had asked bout present, there'r only 2 forbidden gifts in my list: soft toys & decoration figures which serve no purpose but attracting dust :)

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl, you are already very good looking now oh. If you do plastic surgery summoe, I think you can open a beehive shop d ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinspire: cannot practise cold joke here eh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cold joke oh ... am telling u da' truth leh. swt -_-'

    ReplyDelete