4.26.2009

Gadgets

This is the 6573957364628 time my cell phone dies away without any prior notice T_T

Few days ago I still managed to off and then on it again whenever this problem hits me. Not this time though, sigh. There's not even a single image got projected into the screen after I restarted the white bloody thing.

When I told the mama bout this she said :"already 3 years what, it's time jor la..."
Judging from her expression I think I'd better not mention bout I-phone.

Ah... another expenses to be included in the waiting list: I-phone. Whoops, I mean er...cell phone.

Oh wait, I manage to on it back now. Treating it like a piece of tofu cause I'm afraid it may dies off anytime @.@ While I still cannot afford a new cell phone now please do not blame me if you fail to reach me, blame my cell phone yea.

On the other hand, blacksugar *my laptop* is giving me lots of problem as well. Have to send it to Dr Benny tomorrow before lunch.

Haihz, I'm being boycotted by most of my gadgets now :(
Why so? Mommy not sayang you all enough is it? Better be good when I'm back from the trip, babies.

p/s: no update till I come back from Jakarta next Friday. Happie holiday coursemates~

2 comments:

  1. hAppy hoLiday, cheryl
    enjoy ur trip..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiseh..so many gadgets not working properly leh. i know it can b very frustrating one. like c'mon technology! xD

    ReplyDelete