5.05.2009

Of Randomness

Warning: This is going to be a super random post.


Heloo~ I'm back from Jakarta last Friday. The trip was a good one I'd say, though not enough shopping @.@

Maybe I'll write something bout the trip after I've got most of the photos from rest of my travel kaki. Yea, I stated 'MAYBE' cause I don't feel the "kick" to go through the whole trip all over again.

Btw, if you wonder why do I have to collect photos from other travel kaki when I've my own cam over there? It's because out of 6 people we've got 5 cameras, can you imagine that? Every time when it comes to group photos surely have to take at least 4 shoots T.T I felt kinda reluctant to drag out Mr Olympus. Now have to collect photos 1 by 1 baru tau apa tu susah.. sigh..

Sidenote: Jakarta is a shopping heaven for girls while Bandung is for guys, just some travel tips for you people :)



Been MIA for some time all thanks to Blacksugar, have to reformat it before the next semester starts. No worries it is very healthy now, with brand new powerful ANTIVIRUS.



This white bloody thing cannot be fixed :(

But oh well, it has served me for 3 years plus, well done my dear.



The new phone. What shall I name it? Hmm... I feel like calling it Cotton, hehe...
Welcome to the family, Cotton :)



Even its earphone is super cute~ 1 of the best strategies to target woman's market is by clothing your goods with pinky/ milky colours.

If you notice, most of my stuffs tend to be in white colour. But recently, things I bought consisted more of pinkish shades, Cotton being one of them.




Then it was my luggage tag....


And then... this Tomo thingy which I called Roundhead :)

Awww~ Super adorable. I do realize this is not something new but still... I found them hard to resist *meaning must bring home la*




This tiny Roundhead holding a ribbon is my favourite of all :)
Uber cute I wish it's my pet.


Last but not least, I've this bikini Roundhead *don't you think it poses like those bikini girls on beach? hohoz* hanging beside Tofu's car keys.



Nonono, my palm wasn't hurt, the wrapping on my hand was a kind of mask. Something new my aunt got from HK.

An interesting product which cures dark eye circles & generates blood circulation. No idea whether it works or not cause I've only used once.



Carls Jr for dinner last night, yummmm~



Worked for Dell Adamo's media launch @ Delicious this afternoon. Long time never makeup for working purpose already I felt very awkward with whatever which was on my face @.@
Not to mention the longer hour I needed to get ready.


Went to the National library to do some research for my thesis after that. Found nothing :(

See my elephant legs T.T Need to cut down on food intake *rabbit cries*


p/s: Next station: BANGKOK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Memang super random post. end of post i duno what u talking about liao. hehe...! congrats on ur new phone =)

    ReplyDelete