5.10.2009

Happie Mama day~~~


Happie Mama day to the mama :)
You're not the only pillar at home, I'll always be at the other side, though you may not come to realize bout it.

It's time to enjoy your freedom Mama, don't look back.


The 2 of us went Fish & Co. to have a simple meal.

Fish chowder was real good, thick & creamy, slurrppss~


Seafood platter for 2 :)
I personally dislike the grilled calamari rings cause they were almost tasteless, the rest was awesome, hohoz. I can predict how much I'm going to weight after this @.@

Btw, good news for those who dislike Fish & Co's grilled calamari rings like I do, the manager told me they can actually be replaced with fried calamari rings/ dory fillet. Good news yea?
Oh no, too engrossed with the food forgot to snap the mama's photo *smack forehead*

XXXXX


Mr Baoz

Seriously, nothing special bout them.

XXXXX



The 1 and only photo I managed to get from Dell Adamo's launching.

*credit to Dic & Bee*

XXXXX

Muacksssss!!! Get well soon my love.

K box session to cheer Bell a little, I hope it helped :)
This picture contains 3 of my life-time besties *laugh*

p/s: should I get a dye job?

1 comment:

  1. "You're not the only pillar at home, I'll always be at the other side, though you may not come to realize bout it."

    This is like the sweetest thing i've ever heard from a daughter's heart. way to go Cheryl Lee.

    ReplyDelete