5.06.2009

Trip to Jakarta & Bandung


Woah, my travel kaki are super efficient! The moment I checked Facebook can already collect 70% of all photos *please excuse me it's been 2 weeks I never log into Facebook*.

So there's no reason for me not to blog bout this trip :)


Here we go, all ready + excited for our trip after so many sharks and waves attacks.


Travel kaki 1: Catherine


Travel kaki 2: Sherlyn


Travel kaki 3: Siew Yean
The 1 who did all the flight booking + arrangement. Thank you~
Travel kaki 4: Cheryl


Travel kaki 5: Hello Kitty :)


99% of the cars will do reverse parking otherwise they might have trouble getting out of the parking lots.

Parking system over there is super messy, if your courage level cannot hit minimum threshold I suggest you better not drive in Indonesia.

Think traffic in Malaysia is terrible? Traffic back in Indonesia is double/triple as compared to us. Travelling from 1 place to another takes AT LEAST 1 hour.

Be thankful, Malaysians.


Is this cute? Yea cute it may be. Never thought of riding it. Apart from cabs, public transports over there are horrible + dangerous.


Through the car window, I saw poverty around the country.

Roadside stalls are no bigger than my study table. You can find them all over the place.

Food that they're selling is surprising good :)


Siomay with chili sauce, something like our local siew mai. Thumbs up!


Roti bakar. Omg this is seriously delicious~

Kicap manis & chili sauce is a must in their daily meals.



Random seafood

Some of their chilies are real killers. This one made me cried :(


Teh botol, Indon's local product.

Bakso/ beef balls
I'd rate it as my top 1 favourite Indon food!

Batagor/ fried fish cake + chili sauce
yumm~second favourite Indon food.


Rich people's houses over there are like castle, kua jiong until I don't how to describe.



Cabs in blue Vios, how cool is that! They call this the blue bird.

Yuriko *my Indon friend* told me blue bird is the safest cab in Indon, so make sure you hop onto these blue bird cabs instead of other transportation while travelling there.

Even the driver's uniform has got blue bird, cute-nya.

Outlet shopping

local Durian ice-cream, taste good.

Yuriko + Cheryl

first shoot: too dark @.@
second shoot: too bright
p/s: why have to place me at the front T.T


I got very excited when I got to see this, and then everyone else had their orders because of me, ngek ngek..

I love love love the original one without any topping. Crisp at the outside, soft in the inside.

Sweet Krispy Kreme girls :)
Infamous Kampung Daun cafe, one of the seats

From left: Catherine, Sherlyn, Diana, Cheryl, Yuriko & Siew Yean

Food was okay, I still prefer Bakso & Batagor, haha..


They have lots of franchised food which is not available in Malaysia, Sour Sally being one of it. How can like this :(

Sour Sally tastes DELICIOUSLY SOUR! Don't be fooled by its angelic outlook.


Pasta De Waraku which I cannot seems to find in Malaysia as well.

My pick was small in portion but tasted great. Can fight with pasta Zanmai, heh..

At last, the packing day.
My packing: everything needs to be nicely organized.

Siew Yean's packing: superb packing skills to stuff in many things in a tiny luggage.

Catherine's packing: no problem but left out with few packets of indomie.
*her luggage was bout the same size with my school bag only, salute!*

Sherlyn's packing: just stuff in everything then cabut already @.@

I've started missing our travelling moment :( Let's plan for the next trip yea.

p/s: phew, finally I'm done with this post. Took me few hours to upload all these photos. For more photos visit Facebook.

1 comment: