5.28.2009

Popeye the sailor man, poooh poooh~


Feel very stress after meeting the thesis supervisor just now. Arg... real sharks & waves attack.

Logic flow? strength of relationship between variables? reasons for research? connections? measurements? minimum 20 journal articles?

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!

How on earth am I gonna sit for 2 papers next week, one assignment right after that, plus another 20 journals of literature review when I'm off to Genting this weekend?

I heard somebody says: "aiyer, cancel your Genting trip la, say no time still wanna go for trip."

No I can't cancel, the trip is a cell group outing which I've promised months ago T.T
Arg... how la....

XXXXX

When my stress level increases dramatically my digestion *as in real food digestion* goes crazy. So let's focus on something happier shall we? *throw journals aside*

Last Saturday I went sailing with a bunch of classmates & UPM students.
Cool experience :) Some random photos taken that day:



Kinda lost at first
*first time sailing mer*

Our 'bluey' guide: Ai Li
*for more info regarding to sailing log on to her blog provided in my bloglist*

Bread + sea breeze for tea time

The very stress me, afraid of going into wrong direction
*not good with directions T.T*

Lots & lots of ropes around..

Joyce, Cheryl, Michael

This is exactly where I want to tattoo next :)

Yay! standing behind Mike makes me 4 size smaller
*lalala*

Guys in action

The end.

Sailing is fun!
*plus the waterbed effect after sail*

I'd like to try on a smaller boat next round because AiLi promised she'll be patient with the slow-learning-me, hohoz.

On a side note: Saisaki located in KL's UOA building servers awesome Japanese buffet!

Even better than Tenji & Jogoya if you ask me. Go google it yea, I have to start working on my assignments now.

Adios~

2 comments:

  1. Saisaki? The last time I tried, it was not great...

    All the best in your thesis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know y u so stress and cannot done ur jobs cause u not yet take ur Spinach.....go go go

    ReplyDelete