7.09.2009

Mission 1 completed~



After completed my last paper for this semester, I bathed Tofu.

Yeap, you read it correctly, don't need to keep rubbing your eyes la. No tv no Internet no sleeping, but bathing Tofu was the first thing I did after finals.

Scrub scrub scrub till I breathless, sigh.... sign of maturity.



See~~~ My Tofu is so leng zai again, hohoz.
Btw I'm not behind bars ok, these are door grills.


Anyway, I've fulfilled my exercise quote for today after bathing Tofu, wohoo~~

I'm sooooo happie, even better than going to gym :)

*messy hair la, baru finished bathing Tofu what do you expect right...*

XXXXX



我的开心维持了好几天
这是种很久都不曾有过的感觉
没方向 没基础 没保障的快乐
不能希望 不能寄托 不能期望的快乐

总有天一切会归零
但愿记忆留下美好

3 comments:

  1. go sleep more lo...u looked so damn tired v the hypocritical smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! u look as cute as ever cheryl! it's been awhile since we met la..how have u been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kh_0101: memang very tired atm..

    EVo: heloo!!!! I'm alive again, haha *after thesis presentation*

    ReplyDelete