7.13.2009

Thesis presentation

Last night:
1. was driven crazy by my gan jiong-ness
2. busy phoning my smart friends to confirm what SPSS tests to run for thesis
3. disturbed another smart friend on MSN regarding the same matter -.-'''
4. continuosly practised my presentation until my brother feel like asking me to shut up, haha
5. edited the slides over & over again

This morning:
1. steadily drove to Uni
2. suprised by Wisma HELP's new token system
3. realized I FORGOT to print out my slides for the co-marker *insert thunder sound effect*
4. ran up level 9 to print the slides
5. after I clicked the "print" button, the staff immediatly closed the printing booth leaving me stunned on the ground @.@
6. hopelessly ran down to my presentation venue.. haihz
7. found that the co-marker didn't use projecter *meaning I MUST print out the slides for him*
8. ran up to level 9 again, praying hard for the printing booth to be opened
9. yay, the booth was opened gain!!! printed my slides, ran back to my venue
10. *grasping for breath*
11. went in to present
12. my co-marker is really a nice man, needless to say, everything went on well :)
13. I'd rate myself 13/15 for thesis presentation, hohoz..
14. freaked out by Wisma HELP's parking rate. It increased 3 times higher!!!
15. woah, such a long list... are you still reading? haha...

After thesis presentation:
1. finally got time to cut finger nails, hehe


2. Did a little makeover for Blacksugar. A rough idea first, will update bout this when I found more materials.


3. Re-arange all books to get prepared for next semester. Woah, didn't realize I own so many books...


Of all subjects I've least interest on Counseling. Their theories are way too subjective.



Hah... I used to be very hardworking last time :P
4. Found my mini poladroid!!!!!



5. Able to sleep soundly without worrying anything :)

p/s: last wave attack: thesis 1 report.

1 comment: