9.24.2009

Penang + Langkawi trip 2009


As the title suggests, this post will be talking about my Penang + Langkawi trip with the coursemates last semester break, around August.

Why so back-dated? Hah... all thanks to CK the photographer and his perfectionist attitude :P Ahh... this reminds me of someone. OK, out of topic.

Back to the trip, I'll let these photos do the narrating job *rushing for tmr's meeting* in a random order.


My bolster which I carried around all the time during the trip, haha~

Seems like all good architects invested their work in Penang...


The van we rented to walk all over Langkawi...


Burning hot in the afternoon, freezing cold at night.

We walked a lot...




Stopped at random seasides...

Er... took lots of photos.. haha..


Celebrated Ting Ting's 21st birthday @ Langkawi.

Climbed hundreds & thousands of stairs...



Visited Penang Hill...

I know, you don't want to look at photos with human anymore right, lol. Let's proceed to the infamous Penang food then.


This one must review bout it, something special.
prawn mee gravy + lam mee gravy.
Thick & slurpyyy~~





Fried chicken skin.
my sinful craving, ahhhhhhhh~~~






My favourite Ritter SPORT :)
okay, this isn't Penang food, but still food right, hehe.

Weeee... cannot tahan Langkawi's weather.

Family portrait :)

3 comments:

  1. kh_0101: yeap, it was quite fun~ depends on who you're traveling with.

    Leonard: cannot~~~ my bolster is like my bf, cannot share, lol.

    ReplyDelete