9.22.2009

Sunday CG outting~


After Sunday morning church service the members were still very gungho *while I was still a sleepy pig*~ haha. So off we went outting at Red box, Sunway.

During the start, everyone was quietly sitting...

And then it became like this...
Soon enough...

We were all very high, lol~

The guys were not over it yet :P
Next session, lepak @ Kepong's park.

Since Liang brought his DSLR along, ngek ngek...
how can we not capture some memories right~

Liang: " Jump higher Cheryl!!!"

Liang: "Aiyor, don't jump so high Vernard~"
*this is the downside of being too tall, lalala~*


Okay, finally a decent shot, haha. I look as if I've a huge tummy though. Haiyer... don't care laa. Must post it up because we had so much fun, despite some tiredness caused by too much.. er... jumping~

I bet you'd have noticed that my poses are almost the same, hehe.

Photo of the day :)

I feel like doing this lately, outfit photo :)

purple sweater: issue.com
grey tank: seed
black tights: random sungai wang shop
white tote: Jakarta
white flats: crocs
long necklace: F 21


p/s: should I do Korean perm on my hair?

3 comments:

  1. huhu~~

    few things i need to highlight here...

    1. start of quiet because everyone very sing sad song, love song or whatever is it.. so no atmopshere..

    2. i didn't jump high la.. just..... normal, because u all jump not high enough ma.. aiyor...

    3.it doesn't potrait u have a big tummy but buttock.. lol... because of the grey tank..

    lastly, 1 thing i have to agree, u had a great time!! more to come!!

    ReplyDelete