12.09.2009

3 more battles to go...

Heloo people~
Greetings from Chillax cafe :)

Thesis defense had just ended 2 hours ago, it was a smooth one. None of my worries became reality, despite having stomach cramp since last night. Everything was pretty much better than expected.

If I were to point out any flaws.. it'll be the tele-conference *because my co-marker is still at US*. They said it's tele-conference, but it was just simply web-cam, some more it was web-cam between my supervisor and co-marker only, duh~ Meaning I could only listen to my co-marker's feedback through speaker, very blury kind of quality.

Above all these, my thesis battle can now be labeled "full stop". Close file. Forever.

Countdown for 3 final battles:
  • Learning disability paper: less than 24 hours
  • Career guidance paper: 2 days
  • Industrial /Organization psychology paper: 6 days
Okie, time to prepare for tomorrow's battle.
All the best, classmates :)

p/s: my schedule after finals is still so pack, when can I fulfill my sleep debt T.T

1 comment: