12.21.2009

All in one~


Woah, I've been MIA for quite some time~

I bet most of you will not realize this post because nobody clicks on cheryldotlee.blogspot.com to check whether there's any update anymore :'(

There were so much to update but I just didn't have the time previously. Ever since final ended on the 15th, today is the first day I've time to really sit down and have all my deep thoughts typed out. And so, this post alone will covers my entire December :)

Hmm... where should I begin? Okie let's start with the last final paper shall we? The moment I stepped out of my last battlefield, I was attacked by various viruses, resulted in sore throat, fever, bone pain & headache :(

Having said that, I still went to snowflake with my classmates because it was all planned. Have to celevrate our last paper right right :P

Without having much time to rest, I worked my head off for:

Cell group Christmas party + Christmas in a box...


Spend time with Little Audrey :)

Bpsych's prom night


Attempted to shoot like 珠光宝器 hahaha~




Awesome IO members




Bodyguards of that night :P


Now you see me...


Now you don't~
For more photos log onto FB.

And then from prom straight to Christmas services...

Now you know where did my sleep debt came from hor :P


Last bus-waiting at HELP *hopefully*

I'm considered a graduate provided all 4 papers of mine can pass. Results will be released this coming January. Fingers crossed, I'll pass I'll pass~

Farewell classmates, may our paths be a bright one in the future. University life has finally came to a full stop. The real battle has just begin- worklife.

Recent addiction: bomboozle in FB & crunchy cookies *courtesy of Allen the boss* :)

5 comments:

  1. At least I realize it...hehe...u should have taken a pic with the cookies in the packaging. I so heart to pack it nicely \(^_^)/ .

    Thanks for the compliment. My first time give out such nice packaged stuff...

    So NICE finishing ur battles edi... Wish u all the best !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries... They are people following =)
    Enjoy your holiday before the real battle begins... JIa you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allen: I finished all the cookies before I could remember to take a photo with them, lol. More cookies please :P

    David: all the best for your battles as well yea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's for sure...
    I am now having the life that you used to have when you were rushing for your thesis~
    Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no...u must be in love with my cookies (^^;) hahaha....u'll shall hve it...coz u asked...u wait...and wait... =P

    ReplyDelete