8.02.2010

Monday Blue



Ginger tea for a sicky Monday...

I wonder when was the last time Facebook & Gmail were viewed on my pc screen. If there's something I'd like to voice out regarding my current company, it'll be the super duper slow pc & limited Internet access. Yes, not even emails and MSN. Not to mention Facebook.

Every morning, from the sardine-packed LRT to the office, from the so-called-traditional cubical to the no-jeans-tolerance dress code. I can't help but to feel amaze at the fact that I'm now living the kind of working life which I've been trying to avoid as long as my memory held me. 

Good times, praise God ; Bad times, pray  :)

p/s: the photo above was taken using Imilk without editing. Looks like taking good photos using Iphone requires luck :P

1 comment:

  1. dramatic betul this girl. ahaha

    Anyway, welcoem to the workforce.
    Its been a whole since i last met and talk to u.
    Let's catchup soon.

    ReplyDelete