8.03.2010

Notes of my Beautiful Sundays


I was never an essay person. I always believe in point forms, clear & straight to the point. If you noticed, probably only 5% of my posts were essays.

Back in my schooling days, all the nota Sejarah & Sains of mine were in point forms. During University, my favorite examiner was Ms Win Nee because she was and is (until now) the one and only lecturer who strictly prohibit her students to write in essay form, everything needs to be in point form,. Now that I'm working, I constantly find myself writing emails in point forms. So far nobody has complained about me haha~

Today, because of time constrain I've a valid excuse to exercise my favorite point form once again :)


Kissaten@Lot 10 Hutong - Pork burger - Haagen Dazs flower basket - last day being jobless


Tropicana City Mall - Honey Malt Oreo Bubble tea (current obsession!) - Despicable Me - Korean Food - short but happiest Sunday


Beef Noodle@Petaling street - KLCC - Karate Kid - Subway -  LRT anticipating Inception!


These pretty sum up my absence. Of course, there were more than these, but me.. being the Photoshop noob would need the boyfriend's assistance in every single step. I didn't manage to create more combined photos by myself :'(

So I'd better stop my lazy post here, good night peeps~

2 comments: