8.18.2010

One of the questions I often get

"Why should you devote so much time and effort for church when you barely have enough for youself?"












Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your hear, and lean not on your own understanding.

Because everything that God has placed in our life has a reason for it. Be it obstacles, relationship, heartache, finances, opportunity, challenges or failure. You name it.

We may not understand why, because we aren't God.
But when we get to see the big picture, we'll be glad that we've been through that all  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm seriously inspired by this sharing of yours. Cool! =) Yeah, God's thought are always far beyond our imaginations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ David: my pleasure to share :) I heard you did well in CLT, congrats~ keep going bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post of yours. People asked me the exact same question as well. And God answered the question instead by saying 'Your life is about God, not yourself, not anyone. Only by living my way, you'll find peace and joy.'

    Thanks for sharing this post :)

    ReplyDelete