8.23.2010

Photoshop lesson...

FAILED :'(

Yes, photoshop lesson failed.

The bf spent one Sunday evening teaching me how to use Photoshop. So he demo demo, I couldn't understand, he demo again.. up to a point, he finished all for me haha, which were those combined photos you saw in previous post.

After he left, I tried exploring Photoshop myself. I didn't expect myself to be pro like Xiaxue , but I thought.. well combining a few photos wouldn't be a problem, yes? NO~ I tried recalling steps the bf had mentioned before but the result was nothing close. Then I began to click on every single button to explore explore a bit, guess what... I messed up the whole picture T.T

Not to say that I couldn't "un-do" those "damages", but I was just too confused with all the buttons here & there and I ended up not saving a single file. Sigh.

Therefore, for this post I do not dare to touch Photoshop anymore *for now*. I refuse to get angry over myself trying to figure out Photoshop *which I'm sure I will if I do* when I'm suppose to leisurely type out this post on a hard-earn peaceful afternoon. Yes, you read it correctly, afternoon~ I'm writting this in my office. Office pc didn't block blogspot, yay~~~

Opps, back to the topic. No Photoshop, then what? Paint, hehe. Photoshop represents university level, then Paint will be kindergarden level *hide face*. There's a Chinese saying goes like this:" Don't know how to walk want to learn how to fly", that pretty much explains my previous encounter with Photoshop, haihz. Better learn my ABCs with Paint before going into Photoshop. 
  
And so, I happily explored Paint until I realized its limited functions. Cannot combine photos the way I wanted it to be also :( Within 1 hour, I declared "graduation" for myself from kindy level. Didn't do much with Paint, just some color adjustments &captions added:



p/s: The bf is trying to get me another not-so-complicated-but-has-all-Photoshop-functions software. Meanwhile, I'll just bribe him to help me with any existing Photoshop problems, lalala~ 

1 comment:

  1. hey pretty, suggest u one software which is under photoshop BUT much easier to use!

    PHOTOSCAPE.

    just google it and download.
    I'm sure u can combine photos in no time!

    :)

    ReplyDelete