9.28.2010

Babycakes!!!


When I was about to leave my office this evening, I received the bf's message asking me to meet him at the LRT station. 

As this was not pre-planned and nothing similar happened before, I was so nervous don't know what he was trying to do. Almost ran all the way from office to KLCC's LRT... *hahaha*

And when I saw him, this was handed over to me....


Honestly, my mind went ding dong-ed for a while, couldn't react. I thought it was a jewelry box or something... until I saw the words: Babycakes.

Babycakes!!!!!


Without hesitation I knew it must be those macaroons which I've been making noises over the weekend, lol. 

Because Babycakes used to close on Sundays, while I'm always busy with church on Saturdays. Thus, it is almost impossible for me to head over to their shop.

But God blessed me with such a sweet bf, who'd sacrifice his lunch hour just to get macaroons for me :)


Awww... I wish my camera could do a better job in capturing these gorgeous french cookies :(

I've tried the third color from top, with caramel filling. It was crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, superb~ And I really like their natural coloring as compared to those electric blue or fuchia pink macaroons I saw in other websites. 

p/s: all thanks to my soulmate, Biscuit Yuean *huggies* *blush* *hahaha*

No comments:

Post a Comment