9.28.2010

Melacca


I guess the title itself is already very suggestive :p

So... during one of the Raya holidays, the bf and I randomly decided to drive ourselves to Melacca instead of the usual dating routine.

The whole journey's point form would look like this:

 ** massive jam **  lost our directions (but Thank God for Iphone, haha) ** crowd everywhere ** makan makan; jalan jalan ** snap photos ** sweaty, tired, but happie :)

Some photos taken along our journey:


My front view in the car


I got to monkey around with the bf's DSLR. It was so heavy. After a while, I told him:" I no more energy d..." and then kept the heavy thing aside lol...


Bravo to my soulmate/bf who drove all day long yet tamed the impatient & fatigued me.


One thing not good about DSLR (apart from being too heavy hahaha) is that... you cannot hide your flaws. Look at my eyebags + freckles  -.-'''

*soulmate, how come you didn't photoshop them away T.T*


My 3Gs looks more like an antique to me now, all thanks to Iphone 4 laaa. Steve Job, this is so unfair laaaa how can you not take care of your "old" users as well :(

Anyhoo, my iphone served me very well during this trip. If it wasn't for iphone, we might have ended up in Johor.


Favorite shot :)

Photos starting from here were taken by the bf, hence I shall leave the photos with no captions:






Soree ar, this one I must interrupt. Never ever visit this famous chicken rice shop *the photo here is to warn you guys*. They served us the most horrible chicken rice I've ever tasted in my life. Totally over-rated. They have lots of branches in Melacca, so beware.







My happie buy from the trip, xie xie soulmate :)

p/s: I wanted to show all photos in the largest size, but they all got chopped off when I previewed. So no choice, small photos. Pity our high quality photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment