9.10.2010

Salt


No, not Angelina Jolie's movie.

I'm talking about real salt, more specifically, organic salt. Those which did not undergo the process of bleaching.

So, one fine day, when my jar of facial scrub was "bottoms up" and I was too busy to get myself a new one, I had an "ah-ha" moment :)

Went down to mom's kitchen, stole a little of her Himalaya rock salt/ organic salt as most people commonly known, added them to my usual cleanser. Mixed them. Worked them on my face. Rinsed off with lukewarm water.


Cleanser & scrub work together, my favorite lazy routine :P

Anyhoo, this cheap & easy method works as good as other expensive facial scrubs, for me. If you'd like to give it a try, use rock salt instead of fine salt. Because fine salt will dissolve faster than rock salt. 

Alternatively, replace salt with brown sugar. The only difference is: salt kills germs, which cuts down on acne; sugar moisture the skin. Based on my experiences that's it.


p/s: I really really feel the need to change my camera, sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment